Premier League star 'set for Man Utd medical' as Red Devils close on £55m transfer
Manchester United are reportedly closing in on the £55million transfer of Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
The Red Devils have already seen a £50m bid rejected by the Eagles for the England Under-21 international.
However, they are confident of getting an improved deal over the line and have pencilled in a medical later this week, according to The Sun.
Wan-Bissaka is flying home from the Euro Under-21 Championship after the Young Lions were dumped out having failed to win any of their three group games.
He is scheduled to complete his switch to Old Trafford, then head off on holiday before linking up with his new club for pre-season training.
Meanwhile, Leicester's wantaway star Harry Maguire isn't interested in joining Manchester United.
United and their neighbours Manchester City are battling it out so sign the defender and it was believed that the latter had agreed a world-record £80million move.
However, according to The Sun, City's discussions have hit a stumbling block while United are willing to fork out the whopping fee, which is expected to top the £75m Liverpool paid for Virgil van Dijk.
But Maguire, who signed a new five-year deal with Leicester last September when United failed to prise from him Leicester, isn't interested in a move to Old Trafford.
- Harambee Stars players savour top class facilities in ParisFootball 1 month ago
- Athletics: Henry Wanyoike Hope for the Future race set for June 8Athletics 1 month ago
- Kenya taught vital football lesson by SenegalFootball 2 weeks ago
- Meet star who signed for Chelsea before Hazard but yet to make first-team appearanceFootball 1 week ago
- JESUS WEPT! Brazil superstar punches VAR before breaking down in tearsFootball 1 week ago
- Sevilla arrive in Tanzania tomorrowFootball 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 2 weeks ago