Mariga visits Wanyama on his birthday as Stars prepare for Tanzania showdown [Photos]
Former Inter Milan and Harambee Stars midfielder McDonald Mariga on Tuesday, June 25 paid a visit to the Harambee Stars team currently in Egypt.
Mariga, who was quite influential while playing for Kenya years back, stopped by to see brother Victor Wanyama, who is celebrating his 28th birthday today.
Courtesy of photos shared by Betin Kenya, Mariga, Wanyama and injured Stars’ defender Brian Mandela are seen sharing pleasantries.
Mandela can be seen in crutches, which is a consequence of an injury he sustained in training.
“McDonald Mariga paid a visit to the Harambee Stars camp and spoke to his brother Victor Wanyama on the next game this Thursday vs. Tanzania while also wished Mandela a quick recovery following successful surgery,” Betin posted.
Harambee Stars are waiting to take on neighbours Tanzania in an AFCON Group C crunch clash on Thursday at the 30 June Stadium.
The match will kick off at 11:00 pm local time.
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 2 weeks ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 2 weeks ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 3 weeks ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 3 weeks ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 2 weeks ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 2 weeks ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 2 weeks ago