Mariga visits Wanyama on his birthday as Stars prepare for Tanzania showdown [Photos]
Former Inter Milan and Harambee Stars midfielder McDonald Mariga on Tuesday, June 25 paid a visit to the Harambee Stars team currently in Egypt.
Mariga, who was quite influential while playing for Kenya years back, stopped by to see brother Victor Wanyama, who is celebrating his 28th birthday today.
Courtesy of photos shared by Betin Kenya, Mariga, Wanyama and injured Stars’ defender Brian Mandela are seen sharing pleasantries.
Mandela can be seen in crutches, which is a consequence of an injury he sustained in training.
“McDonald Mariga paid a visit to the Harambee Stars camp and spoke to his brother Victor Wanyama on the next game this Thursday vs. Tanzania while also wished Mandela a quick recovery following successful surgery,” Betin posted.
Harambee Stars are waiting to take on neighbours Tanzania in an AFCON Group C crunch clash on Thursday at the 30 June Stadium.
The match will kick off at 11:00 pm local time.
- Liverpool beat Man United to sign Japan star Minamino Premier League 2 days ago
- Former Liverpool FC WAG guilty of funding terrorism over ISIS supportPremier League 2 days ago
- Aguero and Stones to miss Arsenal Vs Man City clash through injuryPremier League 2 days ago
- Guardiola denies Man City break clausePremier League 2 days ago
- Okwiri thirsts for title defence Boxing 1 day ago
- NSL: Stakes high ahead of City Stars, Black Stars matchSports 1 day ago
- RUGBY: MMUST seek redemption as Strathmore eye top spotRugby 1 day ago