Harambee Stars’ intense training session in Egypt [Photos]
Harambee Stars coach Sébastien Migné has exuded confidence that the team will do well and asked Kenyans to support the boys.
Migné’s men have so far had a brilliant pre-Afcon campaign after edging Madagascar 1-0 in a friendly match in France followed by a draw 1-1 against DR Congo in a tie staged in Madrid, Spain.
Stars begin their campaign on Sunday as they clash with the Desert Warriors (Algeria) - a match they need to win to increase their chances of qualifying to the last 12.
‘Engineer’ Michael Olunga, who plays for Kashiwa Reysol in the Japanese League will lead the line for Kenya as China-based Ayub Timbe looking to provide some attacking dynamism.
The four-week long event (AFCON) in Egypt will run from June 21st- July 19.
Here are some photos shared by the Football Kenya Federation showing the team in a heated training session in Egypt:
- Aguero and Stones to miss Arsenal Vs Man City clash through injuryPremier League 2 days ago
- Guardiola denies Man City break clausePremier League 2 days ago
- Okwiri thirsts for title defence Boxing 1 day ago
- NSL: Stakes high ahead of City Stars, Black Stars matchSports 1 day ago
- RUGBY: MMUST seek redemption as Strathmore eye top spotRugby 1 day ago
- Solskjaer backs resurgent Man Utd to battle for top fourPremier League 2 days ago
- SWIMMING : Bandari rule national championshipsSports 1 day ago