Harambee Stars’ intense training session in Egypt [Photos]
Harambee Stars coach Sébastien Migné has exuded confidence that the team will do well and asked Kenyans to support the boys.
Migné’s men have so far had a brilliant pre-Afcon campaign after edging Madagascar 1-0 in a friendly match in France followed by a draw 1-1 against DR Congo in a tie staged in Madrid, Spain.
Stars begin their campaign on Sunday as they clash with the Desert Warriors (Algeria) - a match they need to win to increase their chances of qualifying to the last 12.
‘Engineer’ Michael Olunga, who plays for Kashiwa Reysol in the Japanese League will lead the line for Kenya as China-based Ayub Timbe looking to provide some attacking dynamism.
The four-week long event (AFCON) in Egypt will run from June 21st- July 19.
Here are some photos shared by the Football Kenya Federation showing the team in a heated training session in Egypt:
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 3 weeks ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 2 weeks ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 2 weeks ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 2 weeks ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 1 month ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 2 weeks ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 2 weeks ago