Arrival of Ndombele could spark the departure of Wanyama and Dier
Tottenham are leading the race to sign combative midfielder Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon as they look to strengthen their midfield ahead of next season,
According to The Sun, the arrival of the 22- year old could mean the end of two Tottenham midfielders.
England's Eric Dier and Kenya's Victor Wanyama are the two players that could be sold.
This is because Wanyama has struggled with several injuries throughout the season while Dier also had his issues with an appendix surgery.
Ndombele, dubbed the next N'golo Kante, has impressed this season with his performances in Ligue 1 and the Champions League, making 49 appearances in all competitions, scoring three goals and contributing eight assists.
Liverpool and Manchester United are also understood to be interested in the talented midfielder, with Spurs reportedly leading the way for his signature, according to The Sun.
The report claims that Lyon are understood to want around £70million, however, Spurs believe they can sign the Frenchman for around £50m.
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago
- What went wrong with Harambee Stars in Egypt?Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia complete signing of Rwandese goal machineFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia to fly Kenyan flag in Kagame CupFootball 1 month ago
- How Kenyan stewards forgot their job as Kariobangi Sharks schooled Everton [Photos]Football 1 month ago