Kenyan shooters flex it out in Nanyuki
Over the weekend, the Kenya shooting team led by NGAO vice chairman Sammy Onyango took the sport to the Mount Kenya region.
The event which entailed training saw a total of 40 shooters from the region participate and interact thus helping them share knowledge in the field of shooting.
“The purpose of this training is to help each other learn different skills and also motivate ourselves as we embrace this brilliant sport of shooting, “said NGAO vice chairman Sammy Onyango.
Early last month, the shooting team travelled to South Africa for the Southern Nationals tournament where they managed to come home with several gold medals.
Master shooter Robert Nyamongo broke the South-African steel plate record by shooting 4 steel plates, 15 meters from draw in a time of 2.1 seconds with four rounds only.
Expert shooter Sammy Onyango also won gold at the Southern Nationals Shooting competition.
Other winners who bagged medals were Peter Njoroge (silver) CCP division (Sharpshooter) and Mwangi Gikonyo who scooped bronze in CCP division (Marksman).
- Gor Mahia keep shooting themselves in the footFootball 2 months ago
- Three broke KPL players ‘nailing’ loaded woman in shiftsGossip & Rumours 2 months ago
- Mourinho attacks Ajax manager after shock UCL elimination by TottenhamFootball 1 month ago
- Premier League players to boycott social media in racism protestPremier League 2 months ago
- Five players who could restore Man United's glory in an instant Football 1 month ago
- Wazito and Kisumu All Stars promoted to KPLFootball 2 weeks ago
- Liverpool defender reveals Champions League game plan to stop MessiFootball 1 month ago