Schools: Kwale, Mombasa and Kilifi to host county games this week
East Africa and national secondary schools football champions Kwale Girls High School will clash with Mackinnon in their opening match of Kwale County Term Two games.
Schools in the county will converge at Mazeras Boys and Mazeras Memorial tomorrow ahead of the action that starts on Thursday to Saturday.
Kwale Girls, who also won the 2018 SOYA school of the year award, have been grouped in pool A in the Under-19 category together with Ngozi, Dori and Nzovuni School.
Kwale’s rivals Waa Girls, whom they beat 2-0 in the Waa Zone final, are in pool B alongside Mazeras, Menzamwenye, Kinondo and Vigurungani.
In boys’ Under-19, stiff competition is expected in pool B where two former champions Ramisi and Shimba Hills have been drawn together.
Ramisi open their title chase against Mwavumbo while Shimba Hills have a date against Ndavaya.
- Drama as Mane scores, misses penalty as Senegal knock out UgandaFootball 2 weeks ago
- Solskjaer sends powerful message to Pogba on leaving Man United Football 1 week ago
- How Morocco sank Ivory Coast again at AFCONFootball 3 weeks ago
- Man City unveil new kits for 2019/20 season inspired by historic nightclubPremier League 2 weeks ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 2 weeks ago
- OFFICIAL: PSG sign former Man United starFootball 2 weeks ago
- Life and times of Joe Kadenge [Photos]Football 1 week ago