Schools: Kwale, Mombasa and Kilifi to host county games this week
East Africa and national secondary schools football champions Kwale Girls High School will clash with Mackinnon in their opening match of Kwale County Term Two games.
Schools in the county will converge at Mazeras Boys and Mazeras Memorial tomorrow ahead of the action that starts on Thursday to Saturday.
Kwale Girls, who also won the 2018 SOYA school of the year award, have been grouped in pool A in the Under-19 category together with Ngozi, Dori and Nzovuni School.
Kwale’s rivals Waa Girls, whom they beat 2-0 in the Waa Zone final, are in pool B alongside Mazeras, Menzamwenye, Kinondo and Vigurungani.
In boys’ Under-19, stiff competition is expected in pool B where two former champions Ramisi and Shimba Hills have been drawn together.
Ramisi open their title chase against Mwavumbo while Shimba Hills have a date against Ndavaya.
- Daughter of Game Yetu sports journalist tops the 2019 KCPESports 2 days ago
- AFCON 2021 qualifiers: Harambee Stars held to a draw by the Sparrow Hawks of Togo Football 2 days ago
- Narok: Stadium to be named after NtimamaSports 2 days ago
- Boxing: Boxers take their fight to Kisumu for final legBoxing 2 days ago
- FKF Mombasa sub-branch petition Fifa over ‘flawed election guidelines’Football 2 days ago
- Champs GSU ready for KVF national play-offsVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Athletics: Athletes brace for busy season ahead as AK release next season’s calendarAthletics 2 days ago