Champions League final pitch invader explains why she did it
Champions League final pitch invader Kinsey Wolanski has explained exactly why she opted to disrupt the huge game between Tottenham and Liverpool in Madrid.
The play had to be momentarily halted in the first half after the scantily clad blonde bombshell jumped over the advertising hoardings and sprinted across the Wanda Metropolitano pitch.
She was hauled off by stewards and remanded - but she appears to have been released after breaking her silence on social media.
Wolanski, who was promoting her boyfriend's adult prank group, Vitaly Uncensored, offered a 12-word explanation as to her dramatic interruption of the biggest game in European club football.
"Life is for living, do crazy things that you will remember forever," she wrote, accompanied with a video of her pitch invasion filmed from the stands and footage of her being dragged away by stewards behind the scenes.
She then posted a picture of her being led away, watched on by Spurs midfielder Harry Winks, captioned: "Did I distract #8 a little too much?"
Wolanski saw her social media following skyrocket after the incident, rising from tens of thousands to a huge 900k within the space of a few hours.
She was praised by boyfriend Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, a famous YouTube prankster who famously disrupted the 2014 World Cup Final, as he vowed to marry her in the aftermath of the incident.
Liverpool were already 1-0 up at the time of Wolanski's interference early in the first half, and they ran out 2-0 winners after substitute Divock Origi sealed a sixth European triumph with his late left-footed drive into the bottom corner.
- I lost the match because I did not receive any assistance from the government - Zarika Boxing 2 days ago
- Jose Mourinho linked with shock move to TottenhamFootball 2 days ago
- Harambee starlets 2-0 Ethiopia: Starlets get Cecafa campaign off to winning start Football 2 days ago
- Verstappen wins crazy race as both Ferraris crash outSports 2 days ago
- Yellow card turns to six-month ban for South AfricanFootball 2 days ago
- Volleyball: KCB seek to end long league title droughtVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Stars look to avenge 2012 defeat to Togo at Kasarani tonightFootball 2 days ago