Photos: Inside Chelsea's wild dressing room celebrations after winning the Europa League
Chelsea lifted the Europa League trophy after a 4-1 win over Arsenal in Baku.
The Blues ended their season with a resounding win to secure major silverware to go along with their return to Champions League football next season.
Their players were clearly delighted as footage shared on Chelsea's website showed wild celebrations in the dressing room.
Players were clearly determined to let off some steam following a long season and enjoy their achievement as much as possible with plenty of alcohol involved in their celebrations.
The clip starts with two-goal hero Eden Hazard steaming into the dressing room spraying champagne, before Maurizio Sarri returns with a bottle and shouts "come on" as he intends to do the same.
But as he uncorks his bottle, youngster Ethan Ampadu and Jamie Cummings, both unused substitutes in Baku, step in to drench their manager.
Players are clearly loving their chants of "Championes, championes, ole, ole, ole" and "We are the champions" as they celebrate their major silverware.
It appears Ross Barkley is the man who takes the step of getting players drinking out of the stunning trophy itself, as he pours beer down opening goalscorer Olivier Giroud and others get involved.
There is also a bizarre moment as skipper Cesar Azpilicueta dances into the dressing room with the trophy and is sprayed with champagne and a member of the backroom staff throws a tray of oranges in his direction sparking laughs from players.
Giroud is then seen kissing the trophy, with Willian and other team-mates posing with their medals before the players all gather around the trophy for a picture at the end of the clip.
Giroud scored the opening goal, whilst Pedro and an Eden Hazard double ensured they claimed a comfortable win despite an impressive Alex Iwobi strike for Arsenal.
The Blues will be back in the Champions League next season after finishing the Premier League campaign in third but made history in their Europa League year.
They became the first side to win the competition by going unbeaten having not lost a game all year in the long competition.
- Shame: Some Gor Mahia players arrived at Kasarani on bodabodasFootball 3 months ago
- Football: Wanga shuts door on Stars after 12-year dutyFootball 1 week ago
- Real Madrid confirm signing of star striker Football 1 month ago
- Nigeria suffers shock loss to AFCON debutants MadagascarFootball 2 weeks ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 2 weeks ago
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 week ago
- Why Wanyama will still be forced out of Tottenham even if Eriksen departsFootball 1 week ago