Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Aubameyang all win Golden Boot [Photos]
Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are all Premier League Golden Boot winners for the 2018/19 campaign.
The two Liverpool strikers and Arsenal star each netted 22 times in the English top flight this campaign, with Manchester City's Sergio Aguero just missing out on the party with 21 goals for the season.
Salah won the Golden Boot last year during his first campaign at Anfield.
The Egyptian netted 32 times in the 2017/18 campaign - eleven more than he, Mane and Aubameyang managed this season.
Despite Salah's 22 goals the forward was unable to inspire Liverpool to a first Premier League title.
But Pep Guardiola's Citizens ran out 4-1 winners against the Seagulls to see them win a second Premier League title in as many years.
Liverpool did their bit, for what it was worth, with a 2-0 win over Wolves.
Man netted both of the goals to take his tally from 20 to 22 - on par with his Liverpool team-mate Salah.
Arsenal needed to overturn a goal difference of eight to have any chance of beating rivals Tottenham to a Champions League qualification spot.
- I lost the match because I did not receive any assistance from the government - Zarika Boxing 2 days ago
- Jose Mourinho linked with shock move to TottenhamFootball 2 days ago
- Harambee starlets 2-0 Ethiopia: Starlets get Cecafa campaign off to winning start Football 2 days ago
- Verstappen wins crazy race as both Ferraris crash outSports 2 days ago
- Yellow card turns to six-month ban for South AfricanFootball 2 days ago
- Volleyball: KCB seek to end long league title droughtVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Stars look to avenge 2012 defeat to Togo at Kasarani tonightFootball 2 days ago