Arsenal's new Adidas pre-match kit leaked and Gunners supporters aren't happy [Photos]
With Arsenal set to switch to Adidas as their kit manufacturer from next season, news outlets and local British tabloids are sniffing around for any potential designs that could be the Gunners' strip for the 2019/20 campaign.
As a result, Arsenal's apparent pre-match shirt for next season has been leaked online.
On Thursday, a local British publication which specializes in early teasers for new football attire publicised several images that are believed to be the club’s pre-match kit produced by the imminent new manufacturers Adidas.
The strip is predominantly navy with splashes of teal dotted all over.
However, fans are not happy with the kit and have taken to social media to vent their disgust. Here are some of the tweets as seen by Game Yetu.
???????????????????????????? — Matt Thornton (@goonermatt1066) May 2, 2019
Fake News — JONESY (@GOONER_JONESY) May 2, 2019
- Chance of a lifetime: Liverpool teenager set to make shock debut against BarcelonaFootball 1 month ago
- Will Kipchoge win fourth London Marathon title?Athletics 1 month ago
- Official! Hazard joins Dortmund on five-year dealFootball 3 weeks ago
- Gonzalez out to prove his worth in Kenya squadFootball 1 week ago
- Trump to award Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of FreedomGolf 2 months ago
- Manchester United identify De Gea replacement…but…Football 1 month ago
- ‘Man City look like world's best but…’ – Klopp isn’t holding backPremier League 2 months ago