Arsenal's new Adidas pre-match kit leaked and Gunners supporters aren't happy [Photos]
With Arsenal set to switch to Adidas as their kit manufacturer from next season, news outlets and local British tabloids are sniffing around for any potential designs that could be the Gunners' strip for the 2019/20 campaign.
As a result, Arsenal's apparent pre-match shirt for next season has been leaked online.
On Thursday, a local British publication which specializes in early teasers for new football attire publicised several images that are believed to be the club’s pre-match kit produced by the imminent new manufacturers Adidas.
The strip is predominantly navy with splashes of teal dotted all over.
However, fans are not happy with the kit and have taken to social media to vent their disgust. Here are some of the tweets as seen by Game Yetu.
???????????????????????????? — Matt Thornton (@goonermatt1066) May 2, 2019
Fake News — JONESY (@GOONER_JONESY) May 2, 2019
- Chelsea's star midfielder signs five-year contract extensionFootball 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- AFCON: Maybe this year will be the one – Senegal coachFootball 1 month ago