Former FKF president Sam Nyamweya mourns Jonathan Moi
Former FKF president Sam Nyamweya has described the late Jonathan Moi as “a great gentleman” who a cut his niche is sports.
Jonathan, the eldest son to retired President His Excellency Mzee Daniel Moi passed away on Saturday aged 65.
“I have known JT for many years, having been a close family friend and business partner with whom we undertook several ventures in business, leisure, politics and sports,” Nyamweya said.
“My heart is heavy with grief and my soul burdened and distraught to know that he is no more, yet as friends, family and as a nation we only have the option of submitting to God’s will.”
He added: “He is a man who will remembered as humble, amiable, courageous and a gentleman in many ways. I extend my condolences and sympathies to H.E Mzee Moi and his entire family as they grief over JT’s demise.”
- Athletics: US college track star performs incredible 'superman dive' to win raceAthletics 6 days ago
- Champions League: Liverpool seek new 'heroes' with Salah absent against BarcelonaFootball 1 week ago
- Three broke KPL players ‘nailing’ loaded woman in shiftsGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Solskjaer: Man City are better than Man UnitedFootball 3 weeks ago
- Photos: Roberto Firmino winning Champions League final battleFootball 2 days ago
- Football great Pele released from hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- ‘Man City look like world's best but…’ – Klopp isn’t holding backPremier League 1 month ago