Former FKF president Sam Nyamweya mourns Jonathan Moi
Former FKF president Sam Nyamweya has described the late Jonathan Moi as “a great gentleman” who a cut his niche is sports.
Jonathan, the eldest son to retired President His Excellency Mzee Daniel Moi passed away on Saturday aged 65.
“I have known JT for many years, having been a close family friend and business partner with whom we undertook several ventures in business, leisure, politics and sports,” Nyamweya said.
“My heart is heavy with grief and my soul burdened and distraught to know that he is no more, yet as friends, family and as a nation we only have the option of submitting to God’s will.”
He added: “He is a man who will remembered as humble, amiable, courageous and a gentleman in many ways. I extend my condolences and sympathies to H.E Mzee Moi and his entire family as they grief over JT’s demise.”
- Dutch great Robben announces retirement from footballFootball 1 month ago
- Trouble in Egypt as football chief quits after shock AFCON exitFootball 1 month ago
- BREAKING: PSG confirm Neymar has gone absent without leave after failing to show up for pre-seasonFootball 1 month ago
- IDPA Expert shooter Onyango set for MagTech Cup in HungarySports 1 month ago
- Neymar's dad makes shock admission over PSG superstar's return to BarcelonaFootball 1 month ago
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- ‘New signing’ Victor Wanyama set to stay at Tottenham despite Ndombele ArrivalFootball 1 month ago