Greedy Kenyan coach accused of swallowing playersâ€™ salaries
Players of a Kenyan Premier League team are accusing their coach of working behind the scenes to hurt their pockets.
Things have not been easy for the players since November 2018 even after the club received a shot in the arm from a renowned politician.
The players cannot even remember their ATM Pin numbers.
The last time they received money into their bank accounts in form of salary was five months ago.
The players are now accusing the coach of hiding the club owner, who has since gone AWOL.
“He keeps on tellings us that the owner isn’t around, that we should just play for pride nay eye analipwa pesa zake. Sisis hatuna hata fare ya kurudi mtaa after training. We can’t even afford kununua maji,” one of the players lamented.
- Chelsea's star midfielder signs five-year contract extensionFootball 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- AFCON: Maybe this year will be the one – Senegal coachFootball 1 month ago