Greedy Kenyan coach accused of swallowing players’ salaries
Players of a Kenyan Premier League team are accusing their coach of working behind the scenes to hurt their pockets.
Things have not been easy for the players since November 2018 even after the club received a shot in the arm from a renowned politician.
The players cannot even remember their ATM Pin numbers.
The last time they received money into their bank accounts in form of salary was five months ago.
The players are now accusing the coach of hiding the club owner, who has since gone AWOL.
“He keeps on tellings us that the owner isn’t around, that we should just play for pride nay eye analipwa pesa zake. Sisis hatuna hata fare ya kurudi mtaa after training. We can’t even afford kununua maji,” one of the players lamented.
- Champions League: How Manchester United can beat BarcelonaFootball 1 month ago
- Liverpool manager Klopp sends message to Manchester City Football 1 week ago
- Athletics: US college track star performs incredible 'superman dive' to win raceAthletics 1 week ago
- Oliech fired up for BerkaneFootball 1 month ago
- 'Vagina-shaped' stadium unveiled in Qatar ahead of the 2022 World Cup (Photos)Football 2 weeks ago
- Juju man threatens to ‘sew’ KPL club over arrearsGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- SPL: Sofapaka go top as AFC floor RangersFootball 1 month ago