â€˜Mafisiâ€™ Kenyan athletes shower female journalist with cash
A female sports journalist has been receiving loads of cash from local athletes who are obviously determined to sample her goods.
The journalist, who works for a local station is reportedly spoilt for choice, with reports emerging that she is making a kill out of her beauty.
Sources close to the lady told Offside that loaded athletes are in a money-splashing spree, in an attempt to win the scribe’s heart.
And since there is no shortage of money, the ‘poys’ are working hard, splashing money whose taps have no sign of running dry.
Meanwhile, the goddess, as the ‘poys’ call her, is fattening her bank account – and recently bought a new ride.
All of them are jostling for space, something the journalist has taken positively.
Offside has gathered that an upcoming marathoner recently begged the lass to be his private manager. She declined.
“Mine is to eat their money and do my things, they can sort out themselves,” she told a friend.
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago
- What went wrong with Harambee Stars in Egypt?Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia complete signing of Rwandese goal machineFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia to fly Kenyan flag in Kagame CupFootball 1 month ago
- How Kenyan stewards forgot their job as Kariobangi Sharks schooled Everton [Photos]Football 1 month ago