‘Mafisi’ Kenyan athletes shower female journalist with cash
A female sports journalist has been receiving loads of cash from local athletes who are obviously determined to sample her goods.
The journalist, who works for a local station is reportedly spoilt for choice, with reports emerging that she is making a kill out of her beauty.
Sources close to the lady told Offside that loaded athletes are in a money-splashing spree, in an attempt to win the scribe’s heart.
And since there is no shortage of money, the ‘poys’ are working hard, splashing money whose taps have no sign of running dry.
Meanwhile, the goddess, as the ‘poys’ call her, is fattening her bank account – and recently bought a new ride.
All of them are jostling for space, something the journalist has taken positively.
Offside has gathered that an upcoming marathoner recently begged the lass to be his private manager. She declined.
“Mine is to eat their money and do my things, they can sort out themselves,” she told a friend.
- After suffering heart attack, Goalkeeper Casillas tweets from hospital bedFootball 1 month ago
- Olympic marathon silver medalist provisionally suspended for dopingAthletics 3 weeks ago
- Rugby: Shujaa's status hangs by thread after finishing last in LondonRugby 3 weeks ago
- Man Utd flop Alexis Sanchez FINALLY makes decision on his future, sends powerful message to fansFootball 4 weeks ago
- Pogba penalties save lackluster Man UnitedFootball 2 months ago
- Portugal defeat Netherlands to win first Nations LeagueFootball 1 week ago
- NBA: Injured LeBron to sit out rest of seasonBasketball 2 months ago