BetLion to sponsor lucky fan and friend in 2019 AFCON for three days
BetLion Kenya has launched a promotion to take one lucky fan and a friend to Egypt for the Africa Cup of Nations.
Several Kenyan fans are expected to head north to support the national football team Harambee Stars, which is returning to the continental finals for the first time in 15 years.
BetLion, which offers Africa’s biggest jackpot worth Sh350 million announced the lucky fan and a friend will watch AFCON games for three days.
Speaking during the announcement of the promotion which starts on April 8, the Managing Director of BetLion Kenya, Spencer Okach, said there will be a lot of prizes to be won.
“In addition the trip, there will be loads of consolation prizes such as phones, tablets and free bet tokens.
“To enter into the promotion, one simply needs to deposit and place a bet with BetLion, every Sh50 is equated to an entry. The promotion runs from 8th April to 31st May.
“BetLion has a strong commitment to being a rewarding brand, this promotion just exemplifies this promise,” Okach said.
- Ronaldo names Messi as favourite player to watchFootball 1 day ago
- FKF polls: Football players want a quick resolution to poll crisis and credible exerciseFootball 7 hours ago
- Liverpool’s training return a massive lift for KloppFootball 1 day ago
- MLS players send new restart proposal to leagueFootball 2 days ago
- Chelsea stars take the knee as Premier League stars lead way on Blackout TuesdayFootball 13 hours ago
- Fans could return for 20-21 season, says Premier League chiefFootball 2 days ago
- Athletics: Stars dust spikes in readiness for epic race on June 11Athletics 7 hours ago