BetLion to sponsor lucky fan and friend in 2019 AFCON for three days
BetLion Kenya has launched a promotion to take one lucky fan and a friend to Egypt for the Africa Cup of Nations.
Several Kenyan fans are expected to head north to support the national football team Harambee Stars, which is returning to the continental finals for the first time in 15 years.
BetLion, which offers Africa’s biggest jackpot worth Sh350 million announced the lucky fan and a friend will watch AFCON games for three days.
Speaking during the announcement of the promotion which starts on April 8, the Managing Director of BetLion Kenya, Spencer Okach, said there will be a lot of prizes to be won.
“In addition the trip, there will be loads of consolation prizes such as phones, tablets and free bet tokens.
“To enter into the promotion, one simply needs to deposit and place a bet with BetLion, every Sh50 is equated to an entry. The promotion runs from 8th April to 31st May.
“BetLion has a strong commitment to being a rewarding brand, this promotion just exemplifies this promise,” Okach said.
- Shark-attack: Kariobangi Sharks drown EPL’s EvertonFootball 1 month ago
- Another blow for Wanyama at Tottenham ahead of new season Football 1 month ago
- WWE superstar rushed to hospital with 'separated pelvis' after fightSports 1 month ago
- Arsenal highly unlikely to sign Wilfried Zaha as transfer saga turns uglyFootball 1 month ago
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Mane says he will step down as Senegal penalty-taker for nowFootball 1 month ago
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 1 month ago