BetLion to sponsor lucky fan and friend in 2019 AFCON for three days
BetLion Kenya has launched a promotion to take one lucky fan and a friend to Egypt for the Africa Cup of Nations.
Several Kenyan fans are expected to head north to support the national football team Harambee Stars, which is returning to the continental finals for the first time in 15 years.
BetLion, which offers Africa’s biggest jackpot worth Sh350 million announced the lucky fan and a friend will watch AFCON games for three days.
Speaking during the announcement of the promotion which starts on April 8, the Managing Director of BetLion Kenya, Spencer Okach, said there will be a lot of prizes to be won.
“In addition the trip, there will be loads of consolation prizes such as phones, tablets and free bet tokens.
“To enter into the promotion, one simply needs to deposit and place a bet with BetLion, every Sh50 is equated to an entry. The promotion runs from 8th April to 31st May.
“BetLion has a strong commitment to being a rewarding brand, this promotion just exemplifies this promise,” Okach said.
- Man City, Barcelona legend Yaya Toure retiresFootball 1 week ago
- Paris Marathon: Sunday event to attract 60,000 competitors Athletics 1 month ago
- Liverpool defender reveals Champions League game plan to stop MessiFootball 2 weeks ago
- Premier League club sack managerPremier League 1 week ago
- Upper Hill trounces Laiser Hill to lift rugby 7s titleRugby 1 month ago
- Liverpool back on top as Salah stunner kills off Hazard’s ChelseaFootball 1 month ago
- Football: Solskjaer issues fitness warning to Man United flopsFootball 1 week ago