Gareth Bale pictured outside Man Utd's Old Trafford ahead of Wales friendly
Gareth Bale was seen outside Old Trafford as he prepares for international duty - but Manchester United fans shouldn't get too excited.
The Wales superstar is in Manchester with his international teammates ahead of their upcoming encounter with Trinidad and Tobago.
Bale was dressed in casual attire, opting for an all-back tracksuit and also sported a black cap.
While Bale’s appearance outside the Theatre of Dreams may have got United fans excited, with the club reportedly interested in the forward, they shouldn’t read too much into it.
The Real Madrid forward and his Wales pals are staying at Hotel Football - the hotel co-owned by United icons Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs, located opposite the famous venue.
Giggs, the manager of Wales, will put his side through their paces at United’s state-of-the-art training complex ahead of Wednesday’s friendly match with Trinidad and Tobago in Wrexham.
And Giggs, meanwhile, has backed Bale to put his Real Madrid woes behind him when he represents Wales.
Bale faces an uncertain future in the Spanish capital following the return of Zinedine Zidane as manager.
“I expect Gareth to turn up and do what he always does, give everyone a lift.
"When he plays for Wales he gives 100% and more often than not he performs well."
- Manchester United appoint new coachFootball 1 week ago
- Big shots set for Eldoret City MarathonAthletics 1 month ago
- Guardiola reacts after cruel Man City exit from Champions LeagueFootball 1 month ago
- Quins face KCB test in Kenya Cup semi-finalsRugby 1 week ago
- Revealed: 4 superstars Man United want to buy as Solskjaer looks to rebuild his team Football 1 month ago
- No title, no worries: How Liverpool will get more prize money than Man City even if they don’t win the titleFootball 1 week ago
- Estranged wife seeks help for AsbelAthletics 3 weeks ago