Gareth Bale pictured outside Man Utd's Old Trafford ahead of Wales friendly
Gareth Bale was seen outside Old Trafford as he prepares for international duty - but Manchester United fans shouldn't get too excited.
The Wales superstar is in Manchester with his international teammates ahead of their upcoming encounter with Trinidad and Tobago.
Bale was dressed in casual attire, opting for an all-back tracksuit and also sported a black cap.
While Bale’s appearance outside the Theatre of Dreams may have got United fans excited, with the club reportedly interested in the forward, they shouldn’t read too much into it.
The Real Madrid forward and his Wales pals are staying at Hotel Football - the hotel co-owned by United icons Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs, located opposite the famous venue.
Giggs, the manager of Wales, will put his side through their paces at United’s state-of-the-art training complex ahead of Wednesday’s friendly match with Trinidad and Tobago in Wrexham.
And Giggs, meanwhile, has backed Bale to put his Real Madrid woes behind him when he represents Wales.
Bale faces an uncertain future in the Spanish capital following the return of Zinedine Zidane as manager.
“I expect Gareth to turn up and do what he always does, give everyone a lift.
"When he plays for Wales he gives 100% and more often than not he performs well."
- Allan Wanga retires from international footballFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago