Kenya Pros David Opati and David Wakhu first to tee
The 2019 Magical Kenya Open presented by Absa is underway at the par 71 Karen Country Club with 208 golfers comprising 52 professionals and 156 amateurs taking part in the Open Pro-am.
The Pro-Am usually precedes the main tournament where the amateur golfers compete to make the cut for the main championship the following day.
The first Kenyan Pro to tee off was David Opati (7:20 am) followed by David Wakhu (7:30 am).
Jacob Okello8:50 am), Greg Snow (9:10 am) are among Kenya's top golfers to have teed off.
The defending champion, Italy's Lorenzo Gagli will tee off at 1:40 pm at the first tee with South Korea Internet sensation H. Choi teeing off at 1:50 pm at the first tee.
Former captain of Europe's Ryder Cup team Thomas Bjorn tees off at 2.00 pm at the 10 tee. Former champion South Africa's Haydn Porteous (2:20Pm) at the first tee.
Standard Group are the Media partners.
- Video: Cristiano Ronaldo is human and can make mistakesFootball 3 days ago
- Beautiful Kenyan hockey girl ropes sponsor, now wants to buy clubGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Why Gor Mahia need a ‘miracle’ tonightFootball 1 month ago
- Premier League out-of-contract players: Every player leaving their club after this weekendFootball 1 week ago
- LaLiga World Challenge: Sevilla name strong squad to face Simba SCFootball 2 days ago
- Spanish GP: Hamilton inspired to victory by brave cancer boySports 1 week ago
- Lukaku may have played his last game for Manchester UnitedFootball 3 weeks ago