Supercomputer predicts how Premier League table will finish - and it’s bad news for Manchester United
The Premier League season is approaching the business end of the campaign with plenty to play for at both ends of the table.
Manchester City edged ahead of Liverpool on goal difference with victory over Everton in midweek, although the Reds have a game in hand.
Tottenham will also feel they're in with a shout of the title, while Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal are vying it out for Champions League spots.
At the bottom, basement boys Huddersfield look doomed as they are 13 points adrift of safety.
Fulham and Cardiff currently occupy the other two relegation places but Burnley , Southampton and Newcastle will all be looking worryingly over their shoulders.
How will the table look come the final day on May 19?
Football Web Pages have run a simulation with a supercomputer to work out the final placings in the Premier League.
It's good news for Liverpool, who are tipped to end their long wait for a title.
City, Spurs and Arsenal will make up the rest of the top four, with Chelsea and United missing out.
The bottom three remains unchanged as the Bluebirds, Cottagers and Terriers are condemned to relegation to the Championship.
- Supercomputer predicts how Premier League table will finishFootball 1 week ago
- Mathare, Gor Mahia and Leopards register winsFootball 1 month ago
- Jackpot winner now lifting eight-stone bags and chopping wood to make a livingGossip & Rumours 1 week ago
- Post-mortem reveals Cardiff City star Emiliano Sala’s cause of deathFootball 1 week ago
- Emiliano Sala search called off three days after plane crashFootball 3 weeks ago
- Semenya male or female? IAAF gender dilemmaAthletics 2 days ago
- Jose Mourinho gets Sh2.5b in compensationFootball 6 days ago