Supercomputer predicts how Premier League table will finish - and itâ€™s bad news for Manchester United
The Premier League season is approaching the business end of the campaign with plenty to play for at both ends of the table.
Manchester City edged ahead of Liverpool on goal difference with victory over Everton in midweek, although the Reds have a game in hand.
Tottenham will also feel they're in with a shout of the title, while Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal are vying it out for Champions League spots.
At the bottom, basement boys Huddersfield look doomed as they are 13 points adrift of safety.
Fulham and Cardiff currently occupy the other two relegation places but Burnley , Southampton and Newcastle will all be looking worryingly over their shoulders.
How will the table look come the final day on May 19?
Football Web Pages have run a simulation with a supercomputer to work out the final placings in the Premier League.
It's good news for Liverpool, who are tipped to end their long wait for a title.
City, Spurs and Arsenal will make up the rest of the top four, with Chelsea and United missing out.
The bottom three remains unchanged as the Bluebirds, Cottagers and Terriers are condemned to relegation to the Championship.
- UEFA Champions League final pitch invader makes new offer to fansFootball 3 weeks ago
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘I will go back to football’ – Arsene Wenger opens upFootball 1 month ago
- Paris Saint-Germain striker Neymar in fresh trouble amid 'rape' allegationsFootball 1 week ago
- Manchester United fans, Solskjaer react after Everton demolitionFootball 2 months ago
- Kylian Mbappe on the move? Premier League clubs on red alertGossip & Rumours 2 months ago
- Liverpool defender named Premier League Player of the YearFootball 1 month ago
- Paul Pogba linked with SHOCK move to Real MadridFootball 1 month ago