Aaron Ramsey could join Juventus this month if Arsenal sign TWO midfielders
Aaron Ramsey could yet be allowed to join Juventus this month if Arsenal can tie up loan deals for Denis Suarez and James Rodriguez.
According to the Independent, Arsenal are currently working on temporary deals for the two midfielders and would allow Ramsey to leave in January for a fee of around £10million.
Ramsey is close to signing a pre-contract agreement with Juventus and has already undergone his medical in Turin. He is set to become the club's second-highest paid player, behind Cristiano Ronaldo.
The offer of a new contract for the Welshman at Arsenal was taken off the table at the start of the season, and he has since fallen down the pecking order under Gunners boss Unai Emery.
Emery has been restricted to loan deals in the current window but Arsenal have been working hard on a deal to bring in Suarez from Barcelona.
The Gunners will reportedly pay the Catalan club €2m to take the Spanish midfielder on a temporary deal this month and then pay an additional €20m to make the move permanent in the summer.
Rodriguez is currently in the second of a two-year loan move from Real Madrid to Bayern Munich, but according to the Independent, both clubs are open to letting him join Arsenal.
- Liverpool back on top after 3-0 win over BournemouthFootball 1 week ago
- Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal: Roberto Firmino runs riot against GunnersFootball 1 month ago
- Golf: Sigona golfers kept bay as Safari Tour Series gathers steamGolf 1 month ago
- Mashemeji derby: Claims about witchcraft in Kenyan football- human body parts being used Football 1 week ago
- ‘I am getting scared’- Cardiff striker Sala’s last message before plane disappearedFootball 1 month ago
- Hello Africa: Kenya’s son Obama bringing basketball home [Photos]Basketball 4 days ago
- Manchester United accounts reveal massive Jose Mourinho payoff figureFootball 1 week ago