Everton legend Pienaar to grace tourney
Everton legend Steven Pienaar will be in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania to encourage young footballers in East Africa region to take football seriously. Pienaar will also take part in football training with the Tanzanian U17 national team, which will participate at this year’s Afcon for U17 teams to be played in Dar es Salaam in April.
SportPesa Tanzania Director of Administration and Compliance Tarimba Abbas said Pienaar’s visit will be one of the company’s long initiatives on developing football in the country. “SportPesa has for long been coming up with initiatives to develop football in Tanzania. That’s why we at SportPesa and Everton brought Pienaar in the country,” he said.
- Liverpool back on top after 3-0 win over BournemouthFootball 1 week ago
- Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal: Roberto Firmino runs riot against GunnersFootball 1 month ago
- Snow maintains lead as Opati chargesGolf 1 month ago
- Mashemeji derby: Claims about witchcraft in Kenyan football- human body parts being used Football 1 week ago
- ‘I am getting scared’- Cardiff striker Sala’s last message before plane disappearedFootball 1 month ago
- Kevin Durant bags MVP award in NBA All-Star gameBasketball 4 days ago
- Manchester United accounts reveal massive Jose Mourinho payoff figureFootball 1 week ago