Chelsea star set to make shock move to Barcelona
Barcelona have been rebuffed by Chelsea after an approach regarding a potential January move for Andreas Christensen.
The Spanish champions are currently looking into potential defensive reinforcements with Samuel Umtiti increasingly likely to undergo surgery on a knee injury.
Matthijs de Ligt, the Ajax defender, is Barcelona’s No.1 target, but Ajax are unwilling to sell until next summer.
That could see Barcelona move now, for Christensen, potentially freeing up De Ligt for others next summer; Juventus are monitoring his situation.
Christensen is also rumoured to be wanted by AC Milan as he considers a move away from Stamford Bridge having become unhappy with his role under Maurizio Sarri.
- Obiri shows her class at KDF meet, eyes World Cross slotAthletics 3 weeks ago
- De Gea standing his ground and refusing to end contract stand-off with Manchester United chiefsFootball 1 week ago
- Dennis Oliech finally finds his scoring boots [Photos] Football 1 month ago
- Solskjaer provides Pogba injury update ahead of Spurs clashPremier League 1 month ago
- Champions League round of 16 preview: Manchester United host PSG in crunch clashFootball 5 days ago
- Chelsea star leaves Stamford Bridge on loanFootball 3 weeks ago
- French league to join lawsuit against racist Mbappe graffitiFootball 3 days ago