CAF Champions League: Gor Mahia draw Malawi's Nyasa Big Bullets
The draws for the 23rd edition of the Total CAF Champions League have been released.
Kenya perennial champions Gor Mahia have been drawn against Malawi’s Nyasa Big Bullets in the maiden round.
Gor Mahia CEO Lordvick Aduda confirmed the fixture on the club’s official portal and assured to prepare well for it.
“The team will be landing tomorrow from England and possibly have a day or evening two to rest before they embark on serious training. Our technical bench headed by Dylan Kerr will draw a training program once they get back in the country,” said Aduda as seen by Game Yetu of Gor Mahia’s official website.
Gor Mahia leave London tonight (8 pm) and are expected to land at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on Saturday morning.
The last time Gor Mahia faced a side from Malawi in the Champions League was back in 1977 – eliminating Yamaha Wanderers.
Nyasa Big Bullets is one of the most popular clubs in Malawi.
- Three broke KPL players ‘nailing’ loaded woman in shiftsGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Manchester United unveil amazing new kit[Photos]Football 3 days ago
- EPL preview: Liverpool face hurdle as they host ChelseaPremier League 1 month ago
- Manchester United legend arrested after ‘domestic incident’Football 1 month ago
- New twist as Mourinho praises former rival Klopp after Barcelona heroicsFootball 1 week ago
- School games: Laiser Hill start title defence with victoryBasketball 1 month ago
- Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle: Gunners move third with clinical victory Football 1 month ago