CAF Champions League: Gor Mahia draw Malawi's Nyasa Big Bullets
The draws for the 23rd edition of the Total CAF Champions League have been released.
Kenya perennial champions Gor Mahia have been drawn against Malawi’s Nyasa Big Bullets in the maiden round.
Gor Mahia CEO Lordvick Aduda confirmed the fixture on the club’s official portal and assured to prepare well for it.
“The team will be landing tomorrow from England and possibly have a day or evening two to rest before they embark on serious training. Our technical bench headed by Dylan Kerr will draw a training program once they get back in the country,” said Aduda as seen by Game Yetu of Gor Mahia’s official website.
Gor Mahia leave London tonight (8 pm) and are expected to land at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on Saturday morning.
The last time Gor Mahia faced a side from Malawi in the Champions League was back in 1977 – eliminating Yamaha Wanderers.
Nyasa Big Bullets is one of the most popular clubs in Malawi.
- Origi linked with move to new clubFootball 1 week ago
- Divock Origi set to join Victor WanyamaFootball 7 hours ago
- Munala confirmed at KCB as the bankers sign seven Pipeline playersVolleyball and Handball 1 month ago
- Manchester United star ruled out for weeks after horrific injuryFootball 14 hours ago
- Kenya 7s side seek redemption in IRB SeriesRugby 2 months ago
- REVEALED! What happened to Sh50m promised by Ruto after Harambee Stars’ AFCON qualification Football 1 month ago
- Huge boost for Chelsea as they land top Juventus strikerGossip & Rumours 1 day ago