CAF Champions League: Gor Mahia draw Malawi's Nyasa Big Bullets
The draws for the 23rd edition of the Total CAF Champions League have been released.
Kenya perennial champions Gor Mahia have been drawn against Malawi’s Nyasa Big Bullets in the maiden round.
Gor Mahia CEO Lordvick Aduda confirmed the fixture on the club’s official portal and assured to prepare well for it.
“The team will be landing tomorrow from England and possibly have a day or evening two to rest before they embark on serious training. Our technical bench headed by Dylan Kerr will draw a training program once they get back in the country,” said Aduda as seen by Game Yetu of Gor Mahia’s official website.
Gor Mahia leave London tonight (8 pm) and are expected to land at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on Saturday morning.
The last time Gor Mahia faced a side from Malawi in the Champions League was back in 1977 – eliminating Yamaha Wanderers.
Nyasa Big Bullets is one of the most popular clubs in Malawi.
- Will Gor Mahia be the biggest losers from Kerr walking away?Football 17 hours ago
- Why Ronaldo went home a sad man after loss to Man United – JuventusFootball 6 days ago
- Nations Cup qualifiers: Kenya’s youngsters seek to finish job in Mauritius todayFootball 17 hours ago
- Pogba’s latest statement leaves Man United fans excited worldwidePremier League 4 days ago
- Nakumatt tax Ushuru in battle for KPL slotFootball 4 weeks ago
- Mohamed Salah gets immortalised in Egypt [Photos]Premier League 1 week ago
- Everton give K'ogalo a beating at Goodison ParkFootball 1 week ago