Sergio Ramos sparks outrage by leaving Viktoria Plzen star in a bloodied mess
Sergio Ramos was back at it in the Champions League on Wednesday evening as his flailing arm caught Viktoria Plzen's Milan Havel square in the face.
Czech under-21 left-back Havel was left with blood pouring from his nose following the incident, which appeared to start with Ramos glancing at him before he approached him.
The Real Madrid skipper then raised his arm and smashed the 24-year-old in the face, before innocently looking up at referee Deniz Aytekin.
The Turkish official opted not to show Ramos a card.
The incident occurred with the match still at 0-0, with quickfire goals from Karim Benzema and Casemiro quickly putting the reigning champions two up, and Benzema and Gareth Bale adding further goals before the break.
Given Ramos's previous in the Champions League - most notably his challenge on Mo Salah in last season's final which forced the Liverpool man off the pitch - it wasn't long before fans on Twitter made their feelings known.
'@jord_lcfc" wrote: "Sergio Ramos at it again."
'@Chiva1908' added: "I see Sergio Ramos is back at it again lol And didn’t even get a yellow smh."
'@damowamo74' wrote: "And again dirty ramos using elbow. Has to get a ban the dirty cheat .. mon fifa open your eyes this guy should be in mma fighter."
- Manchester United: Luke Shaw wins best player award (Photos)Football 2 weeks ago
- Boxing injuries that left boxers in critical condition or deadBoxing 2 weeks ago
- Guardiola: Man City could have lost Premier League after Tottenham gameFootball 1 month ago
- Caster Semenya loses landmark legal case over testosterone levelsAthletics 3 weeks ago
- Video: Cristiano Ronaldo is human and can make mistakesFootball 5 days ago
- Salah's epic goal celebration against Southampton breaks the internetFootball 1 month ago
- What Mino Raiola's transfer ban could mean for Paul Pogba, 6 other starsFootball 2 weeks ago