Manchester United squad vs Juventus revealed ahead of Champions League clash
Jose Mourinho has refused to recall the in-form Marcus Rashford to the starting line-up for Manchester United's trip to Turin.
The 21-year-old striker grabbed a late winner against Bournemouth at the weekend after coming off the bench, and has generally been performing well.
But Jose Mourinho has opted to go with Chilean international Alexis Sanchez in his starting XI against Juventus - who has only scored once so far this season.
Sanchez will start in attack alongside Anthony Martial and Juan Mata as they bid to avenge the defeat to the Old Lady at Old Trafford, with Romelu Lukaku again left on the bench.
United will make just one further change from the side that beat Bournemouth, with Ander Herrera returning to the side in place of Fred.
The summer signing has struggled since his arrival at the Red Devils and his omission will raise further question marks over his place in the side.
Herrera will join Nemanja Matic and ex-Juventus star Paul Pogba in midfield, as the latter makes his first return to his former club.
Ashley Young is expected to remain as captain for the clash, as he prepares to go up against former United favourite Cristiano Ronaldo.
Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny, Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Pjanic, Matuidi, Bentancur, Cuadrado, Dybala, Ronaldo
Man Utd (4-3-3): De Gea, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Herrera, Martial, Sanchez, Mata
- Ronaldo celebrates with Mayweather after Juventus win [Photos]Football 15 hours ago
- European tour professionals to play Kenyan amateur golfersGolf 1 day ago
- Man United fans left fuming by what Arsenal have done ahead of FA Cup tieFootball 1 day ago
- Snow maintains Tour lead Golf 1 day ago
- Blast from the past: Look who’s training with Man United [Photos]Football 8 hours ago
- Mourinho takes dig at fellow bosses Klopp and PochettinoFootball 2 hours ago
- Oliech comes off the bench to inspire GorFootball 23 hours ago