Manchester United squad vs Juventus revealed ahead of Champions League clash
Jose Mourinho has refused to recall the in-form Marcus Rashford to the starting line-up for Manchester United's trip to Turin.
The 21-year-old striker grabbed a late winner against Bournemouth at the weekend after coming off the bench, and has generally been performing well.
But Jose Mourinho has opted to go with Chilean international Alexis Sanchez in his starting XI against Juventus - who has only scored once so far this season.
Sanchez will start in attack alongside Anthony Martial and Juan Mata as they bid to avenge the defeat to the Old Lady at Old Trafford, with Romelu Lukaku again left on the bench.
United will make just one further change from the side that beat Bournemouth, with Ander Herrera returning to the side in place of Fred.
The summer signing has struggled since his arrival at the Red Devils and his omission will raise further question marks over his place in the side.
Herrera will join Nemanja Matic and ex-Juventus star Paul Pogba in midfield, as the latter makes his first return to his former club.
Ashley Young is expected to remain as captain for the clash, as he prepares to go up against former United favourite Cristiano Ronaldo.
Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny, Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Pjanic, Matuidi, Bentancur, Cuadrado, Dybala, Ronaldo
Man Utd (4-3-3): De Gea, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Herrera, Martial, Sanchez, Mata
- Tiger Woods’ Masters win summed up in PhotosGolf 1 month ago
- Why Liverpool fans are angry with Klopp's tactical change after Messi goalFootball 3 weeks ago
- Arsenal star to miss Europa League final over safety fearsFootball 4 days ago
- Mexico's Olympic walker Gonzalez banned for dopingAthletics 2 weeks ago
- How Ajax stunned Ronaldo's Juventus Football 1 month ago
- Manchester United fans call for Solskjaer’s sackingFootball 1 week ago
- Manchester United predicted line up for crucial Premier League clash Football 1 month ago