Bandari rewarded with holiday to Zanzibar
Bandari Football Club’s magnificent performance in the 2018 Sportpesa Premier League will remain etched in the history books of the club.
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA), who are the team’s sponsors, were impressed with Bandari’s show and have pledged to fly the team to Zanzibar for a four-day holiday.
Bandari finished second behind Gor Mahia but their defence was stoic, conceding the least goals; 20 this season.
During a luncheon hosted on behalf of the team at Mbaraki Sports Club, KPA’s Managing Director Daniel Manduku said the team performed beyond its expectations.
“As sponsors, we are impressed with Bandari’s performance and we shall continue to support them,” said Manduku.
Manduku assured the Mombasa-based team that the management will re-look into their sponsorship package to ensure it is more attractive to the players.
The MD added that he wants to see the club operate in a transparent and accountable manner and urged the players to concentrate their efforts on nurturing new players for the sustainability of the team.
“Let us borrow a leaf from France, who won the World Cup. They invested in young players and in return, won the coveted trophy,” he said.
- Kenya Pros David Opati and David Wakhu first to teeGolf 1 month ago
- Football: Barca reject chance to re-sign Man Utd starFootball 1 month ago
- Ronaldo-less Juventus stunned to put Serie A trophy on holdFootball 5 days ago
- Wazito FC President Ricardo Badoer uses ‘F’ word on his playersFootball 1 month ago
- Here’s how Man United will finish in top 3 – SolskjaerPremier League 1 week ago
- The epic rise of Kylian Mbappe isn’t stopping anytime soonFootball 3 weeks ago
- Football team sponsored by porn site RedTubeGossip & Rumours 2 weeks ago