Sadio Mane cleans mosque toilets just hours after scoring in Liverpool's win over Leicester
Sadio Mane has been filmed cleaning the toilets of his local mosque.
The footage, which shows the Liverpool star joining in with the bathroom maintenance, emerged on social media just hours after he'd scored against Leicester on Saturday.
The Senegalese forward made it four goals in four games as the Reds continued their 100 per cent start to the season.
In the video Mane fills a bucket with water while a young boy uses a pressure washer on the floor.
Social media users have claimed the footage was shot at the Al-Rahma Mosque where Mane visits regularly, in Mulgrave Street, Liverpool.
After each of his goals the 26-year-old touches his head on the turf and prays - better known as the sujood.
It has not been officially confirmed that Mane is the gentleman in the video.
The Reds forward is known for his humble gestures, having donated £200,000 towards the building of a school in his village of Bambaly, Senegal.
Mane has also joined the fight against HIV in Malawi.
"It's an initiative that is close to my heart, he told the Liverpool Echo in April.
"It's something that I am very happy to do. It's important to help people.
"They approached me about the initiative, and it became clear I was maybe the right person to help.
"When they told me about it, I was very, very happy to help out. I'm looking forward to doing my bit."
- Paul Pogba showers Jose Mourinho with praise following Champions League winFootball 18 hours ago
- Sh1.1m raised for noble cause: Chebii swings to victory as Weru registers maiden course Hole-in-OneGolf 3 days ago
- Malkia Strikers WhatsApp group admin locks out ‘vichwa ngumu’Volleyball and Handball 58 minutes ago
- Gor Mahia fined – again!Football 23 hours ago
- Revealed! Why Mourinho was lying on the ground at Wembley stadiumGossip & Rumours 1 week ago
- Kenya beat Malawi in a friendly matchFootball 1 week ago
- Athletics: Chemususu Half Marathon gets Sh5m boostAthletics 1 week ago