Sophia the robot meets Cristiano Ronaldo for the first time
In a first timer, Sophia, the human like robot, met Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo in his house and had a little chat with the 33-year-old back in March.
Designed by Hong Kong firm Hanson Robotics, Sophia was introduced and activated in 2015. She speaks English.
She is the first robot to gain citizenship of a country after Saudi Arabia gave her nationality last year.
Ronaldo was excited to meet her and was amazed by Sophia’s intelligent after she told her some facts about him.
In a video published on YouTube on March 17, 2018 by Luonak, Cristiano Ronaldo is seen having a chat with Sophia.
You can watch the video below:
PICTURES: Macron joins French stars in song and dance as emotional Kolinda consoles Croatian players
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 8 hours ago
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- France 4 - 2 Croatia: Identity of World Cup pitch invaders REVEALEDWorld Cup 2018 23 hours ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Football legends join Dalic in condemning referee decisions in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 8 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo 'wanted to go elsewhere' but had to settle for Juventus Football 7 hours ago