Sophia the robot meets Cristiano Ronaldo for the first time
In a first timer, Sophia, the human like robot, met Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo in his house and had a little chat with the 33-year-old back in March.
Designed by Hong Kong firm Hanson Robotics, Sophia was introduced and activated in 2015. She speaks English.
She is the first robot to gain citizenship of a country after Saudi Arabia gave her nationality last year.
Ronaldo was excited to meet her and was amazed by Sophia’s intelligent after she told her some facts about him.
In a video published on YouTube on March 17, 2018 by Luonak, Cristiano Ronaldo is seen having a chat with Sophia.
You can watch the video below:
- Fourth year student dies celebrating Champions League semi-final goalFootball 1 week ago
- Liverpool fans caught on camera harassing Barcelona locals ahead of UCL match (Video)Gossip & Rumours 2 weeks ago
- Firmino injury casts shadow over Liverpool's five-goal routFootball 3 weeks ago
- Jose Mourinho offered top European jobFootball 20 hours ago
- Five football players who stood up to racial abuseFootball 1 month ago
- Man Utd can still qualify for Champions League – SolskjaerPremier League 3 weeks ago
- Video: Racism? Valencia fan spits at arsenal hat trick hero AubameyangFootball 1 week ago