Football: Standard, KTN in tough pools
Standard Group and KTN have been drawn in tough groups at the inaugural Safaricom Coast inter-media five-a-side football tournament set for Saturday.
Standard open their title chase against Baraka FC before playing two more preliminary matches against International Media and Radio Africa.
Safaricom Coast Region Marketing Manager Tennyson Kaaria said the winner will win Sh 50,000 with Sh30,000 set for the first runner-up. Best player, goalkeeper and top scorer will pocket Sh 10,000 each among other awards. [Ernest Ndunda]
- Just in! Reasons behind Usain Bolt's decision to retire from footballFootball 5 hours ago
- Police look into alleged anti-Semitic chanting after Chelsea matchFootball 1 month ago
- See tattoos Aubameyang got to celebrate win over Chelsea [Photos]Football 14 hours ago
- Golf: Trio ties after round one 2018 Nyali captain’s accoladeGolf 2 days ago
- Arsenal star out for rest of the seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Golf-Weekend clubs round up results: Courageous junior girl Jamal floors veterans at NyaliGolf 1 week ago
- Arsenal squad for Manchester United clash revealedFootball 1 month ago