Football: Standard, KTN in tough pools
Standard Group and KTN have been drawn in tough groups at the inaugural Safaricom Coast inter-media five-a-side football tournament set for Saturday.
Standard open their title chase against Baraka FC before playing two more preliminary matches against International Media and Radio Africa.
Safaricom Coast Region Marketing Manager Tennyson Kaaria said the winner will win Sh 50,000 with Sh30,000 set for the first runner-up. Best player, goalkeeper and top scorer will pocket Sh 10,000 each among other awards. [Ernest Ndunda]
- “It was anxiety,” Brazilian coach Tite explains Switzerland drawWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago
- Mexican celebration over World Cup win triggers earthquake sensorsWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago
- Murray must overcome mental challenge after injury: DjokovicTennis 2 days ago
- Pogba stripped of France goal after Mourinho identifies the scorerWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago
- Why Egypt’s Elshenawy declined ‘Man of the Match Award’World Cup 2018 2 days ago
- Maradona speaks out on Lionel Messi’s missed penaltyWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago
- Croatian striker sent home for ‘refusing to play’ in Nigeria winWorld Cup 2018 2 days ago