Football: Standard, KTN in tough pools
Standard Group and KTN have been drawn in tough groups at the inaugural Safaricom Coast inter-media five-a-side football tournament set for Saturday.
Standard open their title chase against Baraka FC before playing two more preliminary matches against International Media and Radio Africa.
Safaricom Coast Region Marketing Manager Tennyson Kaaria said the winner will win Sh 50,000 with Sh30,000 set for the first runner-up. Best player, goalkeeper and top scorer will pocket Sh 10,000 each among other awards. [Ernest Ndunda]
- Furious Mourinho: This is why we were beaten 3-2 by BrightonFootball 10 hours ago
- Gaming: SportPesa at it again with best industry awardSports 6 hours ago
- Inter Counties Games: Four counties express interest to host 7th editionSports 6 hours ago
- Rugby: Kenya shift focus to repêchage tourney after Namibia defeatRugby 6 hours ago
- Half Marathon: World champ Kiptum wins race for deafAthletics 6 hours ago
- Kenyan Premier League: Sony claw Sharks to continue resurgenceFootball 6 hours ago
- Kenya Ports Authority retain overall title as Kecoso games come to an endSports 6 hours ago