Football: Standard, KTN in tough pools
Standard Group and KTN have been drawn in tough groups at the inaugural Safaricom Coast inter-media five-a-side football tournament set for Saturday.
Standard open their title chase against Baraka FC before playing two more preliminary matches against International Media and Radio Africa.
Safaricom Coast Region Marketing Manager Tennyson Kaaria said the winner will win Sh 50,000 with Sh30,000 set for the first runner-up. Best player, goalkeeper and top scorer will pocket Sh 10,000 each among other awards. [Ernest Ndunda]
- KDF stage brilliant shows in MombasaBoxing 1 hour ago
- Teams to battle for Kenya Volleyball Federation league title national confirmedVolleyball and Handball 43 minutes ago
- National league action now heads to NakuruVolleyball and Handball 3 days ago
- Wanyama: This is our timeFootball 3 days ago
- Simbas build-up fixtures cancelledRugby 3 days ago
- Big shots set to clash in KisumuBasketball 3 days ago
- E. Guinea thrown out, H. Starlets qualifyFootball 3 days ago