Former Premier League star dies in car crash
Former Aston Villa defender Jlloyd Samuel has died in a car crash at the age of 37.
The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association announced the devastating news on their official Facebook page on Tuesday, saying he was involved in car crash in England.
Samuel, a full back, represented England at under-21 level before going on to play for Trinidad and Tobago's senior team.
The TTFA said "the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association and his former national teammates at this time extends deepest condolences to his family members both in the U.K. and here in Trinidad and Tobago."
He made his debut in 1999 and went on to make close to 200 appearances before joining Bolton in 2007.
- Ingwe desperate to end winless run against Gor: Leopards hoping to capitalise on fatigue on their rivalsFootball 11 hours ago
- Diving school! Neymar teaches kids to fall and rollFootball 14 hours ago
- Neymar defends his diving for Brazil at World CupWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Football: Kathungi hope to come out of group of death unhurtFootball 10 hours ago
- Fans protests after Russian club sign a black player- his contract canceled!Football 11 hours ago
- VOLLEYBALL: Battle for top four finish hots upVolleyball and Handball 11 hours ago
- Mama Oliech dies in NairobiFootball 1 day ago