KCB volleyball team feted
KCB volleyball team have been feted by the Bank in a colorful ceremony held on Wednesday 11th April 2018.
KCB Head of Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Judith Sidi Odhiambo was flanked by KCB Board Director Njeri Onyango during the auspicious occasion.
The Shs 150,000 cash reward comes on the backbone of the team’s success a fortnight ago during the Bungoma outing, where KCB edged out KDF during the season opener KVF tournament as well as the 3-1 league win over DCI.
The team’s Patron Judith Sidi Odhiambo lauded the team on their great performance reiterating that KCB Group is committed to supporting the ladies as they set their sight on the 2018 Africa Club Championship ticket
“As KCB Group we are delighted with your performance this season, the task ahead is winning the remaining outings this year” said Sidi.
The breakfast meeting was attended by KCB and national Volleyball legends Njeri Onyango, Rose Wanjala, Ann Wahombe and Dorcas Tidi.
The former KCB players urged the players to enumerate their success journey, when they represented the club in various international duties.
KCB Board member Njeri Onyango urged the players to give their best and become a dominant team in the Africa volleyball circuit.
“We played with our hearts out and with great team work and resilience we won major honors in the region, you should strive for the same” said Njeri.
- Cavalry Cup set to light up Manyatta Polo Club in GilgilSports 4 hours ago
- Hail Kenya’s shooting stars: Local sharpshooters post superb display in South AfricaSports 4 hours ago
- Netball: Kenya lose to hosts Zambia in continental openerVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Emotional send off for hero BettAthletics 4 hours ago
- Retired President Moi mourns Bett's demiseAthletics 6 days ago
- Gor march closer to league winFootball 4 hours ago
- Kiambu County dethrone Nakuru in basketballBasketball 4 hours ago