Betway donate kits to Starlets
Kayole Starlets have received kits worth Sh220,000 from betting firm Betway ahead of the women national league that kicks off later this month.
The team received training kits, training bibs, player shoes, track suits, training cone and balls. The club chairman Daniel Mwaura said he was grateful for the donation as said it will go along way to assist the club prepare well for this season’s league.
“We are grateful for the donation considering that as a team we do a lot to assist players from Kayole as a way to stay out of crime,” he said.
- Kipchoge has extra-ordinary muscular and mental strength – renowned athletics coachAthletics 4 hours ago
- Jose Mourinho explains why his captain will not play against Young Boys tonight Football 21 hours ago
- Tottenham captain pleads guilty to 'drunk-driving' [Photos]Football 1 week ago
- Usain Bolt can be good defender – World Cup-winning coachFootball 1 week ago
- Don’t lift ban on Russia, whistleblower warns World Anti-Doping AgencyAthletics 3 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s epic response after teammates told him Messi is betterFootball 1 week ago
- Man Utd survive late Watford pressure and claim victory thanks to first-half goals from Lukaku and SmallingFootball 4 days ago