Betway donate kits to Starlets
Kayole Starlets have received kits worth Sh220,000 from betting firm Betway ahead of the women national league that kicks off later this month.
The team received training kits, training bibs, player shoes, track suits, training cone and balls. The club chairman Daniel Mwaura said he was grateful for the donation as said it will go along way to assist the club prepare well for this season’s league.
“We are grateful for the donation considering that as a team we do a lot to assist players from Kayole as a way to stay out of crime,” he said.
- De Gea's incredible contract details revealed after he agrees new five-year dealGossip & Rumours 3 hours ago
- Egypt goalkeeper refuses player of the match trophy award due to his Muslim faithWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Beautiful but sad story by Lukaku ahead of Tunisia clash in the World CupWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- South Africa-based Nduva wins Kenya Amateur Match play ChampionshipGolf 1 day ago
- Argentina hope arrival of Messi's wife Roccuzzo can stop him blaming himself for penalty missWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- England beat Tunisia 2-1 in World Cup group gameWorld Cup 2018 20 hours ago
- Man United fans want Mourinho to land top target after stellar World Cup displayWorld Cup 2018 8 hours ago