Betway donate kits to Starlets
Kayole Starlets have received kits worth Sh220,000 from betting firm Betway ahead of the women national league that kicks off later this month.
The team received training kits, training bibs, player shoes, track suits, training cone and balls. The club chairman Daniel Mwaura said he was grateful for the donation as said it will go along way to assist the club prepare well for this season’s league.
“We are grateful for the donation considering that as a team we do a lot to assist players from Kayole as a way to stay out of crime,” he said.
- Man United hero set to make shock move to another Premier League clubFootball 3 days ago
- Shujaa vow to be the last team standingRugby 8 hours ago
- Decision made on Fellaini’s hair pulling incidentFootball 4 days ago
- Mourinho delivers bad news to Manchester United about winning the titleFootball 2 days ago
- Kenyan girls delight in big stage momentFootball 8 hours ago
- South Africa among potential Afcon hostsFootball 8 hours ago
- Liverpool striker facing lengthy ban after reports that he placed a bet Football 18 hours ago