Nike launches first Hijab for Muslim athletes
Finally, female Muslim athletes will be represented in professional sportswear- thanks to Nike.
The US sportswear giants become the first major international company to embrace the requirement for Muslim women that has taken over a year to be finalised.
On its website, Nike says the Nike Pro Hijab is made with breathable fabric, lightweight, "that wicks away sweat, and stays tucked in during any workout or competition."
"The pull-on design and long back keeps the Hijab in place, while mesh fabric provides a breathable, personalized fit," Nike said.
- Basketball: Kenyan national junior teams off to Zone Five qualifersBasketball 9 hours ago
- England beat Tunisia 2-1 in World Cup group gameWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- South Africa-based Nduva wins Kenya Amateur Match play ChampionshipGolf 15 hours ago
- Kiprono survives early scare in Karen Masters qualifiersGolf 1 day ago
- Croatian striker sent home for ‘refusing to play’ in Nigeria winWorld Cup 2018 19 hours ago
- Eagle-eyed viewers spot the brilliant thing Southgate said just before Kane's first goal vs TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- Belgium beat Panama 3-0 in World CupWorld Cup 2018 13 hours ago