Nike launches first Hijab for Muslim athletes
Finally, female Muslim athletes will be represented in professional sportswear- thanks to Nike.
The US sportswear giants become the first major international company to embrace the requirement for Muslim women that has taken over a year to be finalised.
On its website, Nike says the Nike Pro Hijab is made with breathable fabric, lightweight, "that wicks away sweat, and stays tucked in during any workout or competition."
"The pull-on design and long back keeps the Hijab in place, while mesh fabric provides a breathable, personalized fit," Nike said.
- Golf: Njoroge claims 2018 Nyali trophyGolf 1 day ago
- Golf: Bollo bolts team to Safari tour Victory Golf 1 day ago
- Ndege, Mariga brave raging winds to bag Jamhuri titlesGolf 1 day ago
- Jurgen Klopp sends message to Jose Mourinho after Manchester United sackingFootball 4 hours ago
- Police look into alleged anti-Semitic chanting after Chelsea matchFootball 1 day ago
- UEFA Europa League draw - round of 32 draw resultsFootball 12 hours ago
- Mourinho FINALLY reveals why they were beaten by Liverpool Football 1 day ago