Nike launches first Hijab for Muslim athletes
Finally, female Muslim athletes will be represented in professional sportswear- thanks to Nike.
The US sportswear giants become the first major international company to embrace the requirement for Muslim women that has taken over a year to be finalised.
On its website, Nike says the Nike Pro Hijab is made with breathable fabric, lightweight, "that wicks away sweat, and stays tucked in during any workout or competition."
"The pull-on design and long back keeps the Hijab in place, while mesh fabric provides a breathable, personalized fit," Nike said.
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech reveals why Wenger was not concerned about winning Football 17 hours ago
- Sports ministry under fire: Officials cry foul over poor working relations with parent ministrySports 11 hours ago
- ‘You will NEVER be captain again’ – Mourinho tells Pogba in training ground bust-upPremier League 2 hours ago
- Hockey: Debutants Lakers inch closer to women’s top tierHockey 1 day ago
- Shakava: Gor should start early Caf preparations Football 11 hours ago
- Manchester United name Paul Pogba price as beef with Mourinho escalatesPremier League 1 hour ago
- Ochieng shows how it’s done: Custodian trainer mentors budding talent in KayoleFootball 11 hours ago