Father of four wins Sh5m Bet Yetu Jackpot winner
Titus Koech, a father of four girls, had the dream of winning a jackpot which never faded even after people ridiculed him after failed attempts. His dream, however, came true last weekend after he correctly predicted 13 games in the Bet Yetu platform to win Sh5,444,105, the third recipient of the prestigious jackpot after James Murithi, who won Sh7m in October and Edwin Minui, who won Sh12m in June.
The former Kenya Defence Forces officer says his girls will now have a better life. “I have talked to my pastor and I will set aside 10 per cent as offering,” said the soft spoken Koech.
“I am going to buy a trailer and build a house for my family. “It reached a point when my wife Caroline Nanjala and the girls used to ridicule me for waking up at dawn to analyse matches before I could place my bets. “I am so happy God has answered my prayers,” said Koech.
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 13 hours ago
- World Cup focus now turns to QatarWorld Cup 2018 5 hours ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Kenya tops medal table on the final day of World Athletics Under-20 ChampionshipsAthletics 5 hours ago
- Messi’s wife jets in to offer support as marriage crisis loomsWorld Cup 2018 2 weeks ago
- Buyan the bear predicts Croatia will beat France in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Modric blasts English media after Croatia win over EnglandWorld Cup 2018 3 days ago