Manchester United land former Paris Saint-Germain youngster
Manchester United have completed the signing of France Under-17 international Aliou Traore, a player they have been tracking for over nine months.
Traore, 16, made his debut for the club’s Under-18s in a 3-2 defeat by Wolves on Saturday.
United have been tracking the former Paris Saint-Germain youngster since his time with the French side.
“Traore is a boy we’ve been looking at for a while,” declared Under-18s coach Kieran McKenna, speaking to MUTV.
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 10 hours ago
- Golf-action moves to Karen course as KCB tourney kicks off-sports-golfGolf 10 hours ago
- Patience pays for Kenyan juniors: Under-20 athletes ooze class, lead in global rankingsAthletics 11 hours ago
- Conor McGregor poses with Russian president Vladimir Putin at World Cup 2018 FinalSports 18 hours ago
- Kabarak University Half Marathon set to be an annual event Athletics 10 hours ago