Manchester United land former Paris Saint-Germain youngster
Manchester United have completed the signing of France Under-17 international Aliou Traore, a player they have been tracking for over nine months.
Traore, 16, made his debut for the club’s Under-18s in a 3-2 defeat by Wolves on Saturday.
United have been tracking the former Paris Saint-Germain youngster since his time with the French side.
“Traore is a boy we’ve been looking at for a while,” declared Under-18s coach Kieran McKenna, speaking to MUTV.
- Is athletics legend a victim of his trust?Athletics 3 days ago
- Barcelona star lined up by Arsenal for shock January loanFootball 15 hours ago
- Bolt rejects soccer deal offer from top European clubFootball 3 days ago
- GSU lift Nakuru County Championships trophyVolleyball and Handball 8 hours ago
- Nakumatt, Ushuru fight for Premier League slotFootball 3 days ago
- Unai Emery sends warning to Arsenal fans about certain chantFootball 3 days ago
- Mourinho's United deliver comeback win over NewcastleFootball 2 weeks ago