Did David Rudisha collapse on air during a live interview?
David Rudisha has collapsed live on air while running on a treadmill in a Silver Springs gym, Nairobi.
During a live interview with KTN News, Rudisha is shown wobbling and staggering backwards before falling to the floor.
Rudisha was treated by members at the gym before paramedics arrived.
Neither Ambulance nor Silver Spring gym were able to confirm his current condition.
More to follow..
Rudisha and KTN News launched a prank campaign that tricked many viewers into thinking that the Kenyan 800m world record holder had collapsed on air during a live interview.
The aim of the campaign was to increase awareness and educate Kenyans about the importance of giving way to ambulances on the roads and also importance of ambulance Services.
- Lukaku delivers BAD NEWS to Man Utd fans about leaving, reveals destination Premier League 14 hours ago
- Floyd Mayweather responds to UFC Champion Khabib challenging him to a fightBoxing 11 hours ago
- FA condemns fans' "unacceptable behaviour" before England v SpainFootball 11 hours ago
- Kenya 3-0 Ethiopia: Pictures of DP Ruto celebrating wildly go viral Football 1 day ago
- BOXING: Zarika in thrill of night battleBoxing 1 month ago
- Why Kenya can’t drop more pointsFootball 4 days ago
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 1 day ago