Did David Rudisha collapse on air during a live interview?
David Rudisha has collapsed live on air while running on a treadmill in a Silver Springs gym, Nairobi.
During a live interview with KTN News, Rudisha is shown wobbling and staggering backwards before falling to the floor.
Rudisha was treated by members at the gym before paramedics arrived.
Neither Ambulance nor Silver Spring gym were able to confirm his current condition.
More to follow..
Rudisha and KTN News launched a prank campaign that tricked many viewers into thinking that the Kenyan 800m world record holder had collapsed on air during a live interview.
The aim of the campaign was to increase awareness and educate Kenyans about the importance of giving way to ambulances on the roads and also importance of ambulance Services.
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Patience pays for Kenyan juniors: Under-20 athletes ooze class, lead in global rankingsAthletics 10 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 10 hours ago
- Golf-action moves to Karen course as KCB tourney kicks off-sports-golfGolf 10 hours ago
- Kabarak University Half Marathon set to be an annual event Athletics 10 hours ago
- Odumbe sets eyes on ICC promotion: Kenya won the Eastern Sub-regional T20 qualifiersCricket 10 hours ago