Oliech to partner with Bunson Travel
Former Kenyan international Dennis Oliech will partner with Bunson Travel’s to promote the 2018 Fifa World Cup in Russia.
Oliech becomes a brand ambassador for the company, a leading travel agency in the country. The company said they are excited to bring Oliech due to his popularity as a former Kenyan captain.
“We are honored and excited to be welcoming Oliech to the Bunson Travel family.
He is a talented and dynamic man. Hopefully one day we will be watching Dennis and Kenya at FIFA World Cup stage,” said Julie Dabaly Scott, the Managing Director of Bunson Travel.
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 10 hours ago
- Patience pays for Kenyan juniors: Under-20 athletes ooze class, lead in global rankingsAthletics 11 hours ago
- Golf-action moves to Karen course as KCB tourney kicks off-sports-golfGolf 10 hours ago
- Conor McGregor poses with Russian president Vladimir Putin at World Cup 2018 FinalSports 18 hours ago
- Kabarak University Half Marathon set to be an annual event Athletics 10 hours ago