Neymar shows caring side as he visits sick fan while on break from Brazil training
Neymar made a heartwarming visit to Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome sufferer Ana Clara between Brazil's international games.
After the eight-year-old girl's video request to meet the world's most expensive footballer went viral the Brazilian didn't let her down.
Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome, otherwise known as Progeria, is an extremely rare genetic disorder that causes ageing to occur at an early age. Those born with Progeria typically live to their mid-teens to early twenties.
Ana is from Minas Gerais in Brazil and met Neymar on Monday following the forward's game against Bolivia.
After giving his biggest fan a hug, Ana exclaimed: "I am very happy to meet Neymar."
Neymar has one more international game to play before heading back to Paris.
Brazil have already qualified for the 2018 World Cup but face Chile in a dead rubber late on Tuesday night.
Asking Ana how many Brazil might win by, she replied: "Ten!"
"Wow, what pressure you put me on now," joked back Neymar.
Following his meet, Neymar took to Instagram to upload some pictures and captioned: "Dream as much as you can, always do. Never give up, Ana Clara."
PICTURES: Macron joins French stars in song and dance as emotional Kolinda consoles Croatian players
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 10 hours ago
- France 4 - 2 Croatia: Identity of World Cup pitch invaders REVEALEDWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Football legends join Dalic in condemning referee decisions in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 1 day ago