Hazard reaffirms Chelsea commitment
Eden Hazard is targeting yet another Premier League title and next season’s Player of the Year award.
Despite transfer interest in him from Real Madrid, Chelsea’s brilliant Belgian appears to now be committed to Stamford Bridge and not looking for a move to the Bernabeu.
Hazard, 26, is recovering from a fractured ankle, suffered on international duty, after he clinched his second championship in three seasons.
He could be fit again by the end of August though, and has set his sights firmly on maintaining Chelsea’s dominance of the English top flight and regaining the Player of the Year crown he was awarded two seasons ago.
He said: “Hopefully, next year it is the same — we win the league and then I win Player of the Year.”
- Aguero blast Argentina boss Sampaoli after Croatia defeatWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Why I am growing a beard this World Cup seasonWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Death threats sent to Colombian midfielder Sanchez after he was red carded World Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 8 hours ago
- The number United fans think new signing Fred should be givenGossip & Rumours 10 hours ago
- Senegal defender confirms Sarri’s move to ChelseaWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago