Ibrahimovic unsure how long he has left
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is unsure of how many years he has left in football.
The Swedish striker has had a fine season for Manchester United but is out of contract in the summer.
He has been offered an extension at Old Trafford while a blockbuster switch to the MLS has also been mooted.
Ibrahimovic has remained coy about his United future and admits he may not have too long to go.
"I don't know how long I have left. Rashford, Lingard have long careers in front of them," he told BT Sport.
"This season has been great but I'm always comparing my seasons to the seasons I've had.
"I'm happy I chose this club because I think this is the biggest club in Manchester, in England and one of the biggest in the world.
"I have nothing else to prove, everything has been said."
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 52 minutes ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Isle of Man TT rider Dan Kneen dies after collision with course carSports 3 weeks ago
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago