Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly identified as top priority by Chelsea manager Antonio Conte
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has identified Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly as his top priority target for the summer, according to reports from Italy.
The former Juventus boss is a long-term admirer of the talented centre-back and tried to bring him to Stamford Bridge last summer ahead of his maiden campaign with the club.
And according to the Italian site TuttoMercatoWeb , the Senegalese international has been earmarked as John Terry's successor, should the former England captain finally call time on his illustrious career with the Blues.
Koulibaly has been one of Napoli's top performers since moving to Serie A from Belgian outfit Genk three years ago, first turning Conte's head during his tenure with the reigning Italian champions.
Staying with Lukaku, the wantaway Toffee has h inted that a lack of ambition by Everton in the transfer window are behind his desire to leave the club, intimating that there were players he knew the club 'could have got and they didn't'.
Chelsea are considering a shock £100million swoop on Everton for both striker Romelu Lukaku AND midfielder Ross Barkley.
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Golf: Veteran defeats 136 golfers in annual tournament in MombasaGolf 12 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Beware England! Falcao on fire as Colombia sends Poland homeWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Aguero set for axe as efforts to sack Sampaoli failWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- All smiles as Kenya breaks winless jinx: Captain Change hails Simbas' fighting spirit, urges teammate to remain focusedRugby 12 hours ago