Manchester United’s Memphis Depay wanted by Ligue 1 side Lyon
Manchester United flop Memphis Depay could escape to Lyon as the French side plans a “big operation” with an English club in January, according to the Sun.
Old Trafford manager Jose Mourinho has no time for the Dutch winger however wouldn't like to release him out on loan and still cost the club cash in wages.
In any case, no decent offers have come in for the 22-year-old who cost the Premier League giants £30m in June 2015.
- Handball: KHF to organize referees’ courseVolleyball and Handball 2 months ago
- Snook wary of Morocco threatRugby 9 hours ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 18 hours ago
- Kwale dominate school gamesSports 9 hours ago
- Soldiers clash at Kasarani StadiumAthletics 2 weeks ago
- Cosby knocks out KDF's Okong'oBoxing 9 hours ago
- What Pique did after Real Madrid refused Barcelona a guard of honourFootball 1 month ago