'Dirtiest man in Europe' dies
Homeless man dubbed 'dirtiest man in Europe' has died in the ash-ridden derelict farmhouse, according to reports.
Ludvik Dolezal, 60, was found dead in an abandoned old farmhouse in the village of Skrivany in north-central Czech Republic.
He suffered from a psychological condition which made him burn everything he could get his hands on.
His skin was black from years of burning smoke from tyres, plastic and paper and other materials and Dolezal even used to sleep amongst the ashes.
He said that his parents had died and, although he had eight brothers and sisters, he was not in touch with any of them.
- Chaos as stray dog joins soccer matchFootball 2 days ago
- Tokyo Marathon serves as dress rehearsal ahead of Olympic GamesAthletics 2 days ago
- Casillas to end playing career, says Porto presidentFootball 1 day ago
- Nakuru County games switched to next monthSports 1 day ago
- World champions South Africa to play 13 Tests this yearRugby 1 day ago
- Barca deny criticising players, including Messi, on social mediaFootball 2 days ago
- How Arsene Wenger plans to rewrite offside law in a bid to end VAR controversyFootball 1 day ago