THEFT: Athletes blamed for loss of items at Kasarani
Team Kenya officials have raised the alarm over theft of property at the Kasarani camp where the team stayed before coming to Brazzaville for the Games.
According to deputy Chef De Mission Anthony Kariuki, sportsmen and women, who lost items or damaged the rooms, will be surcharged.
The cost of the items lost or things damaged in their rooms will be deducted from their allowances. They officials have warned members of the team who may be tempted to steal items from their rooms to prepare to face consequences.
- Champions League: How Manchester United can beat BarcelonaFootball 1 month ago
- Liverpool manager Klopp sends message to Manchester City Football 1 week ago
- Oliech fired up for BerkaneFootball 1 month ago
- Huge crowds electrify Eldoret City 42km raceAthletics 1 month ago
- 'Vagina-shaped' stadium unveiled in Qatar ahead of the 2022 World Cup (Photos)Football 2 weeks ago
- Japan Olympic minister steps downOlympics 1 month ago
- Have Man City destroyed Premier League trophy days after winning it? [Photos]Premier League 1 day ago