Police patrol Kitale town to enforce curfew
By Obare Osinde | June 18th 2021
Police poured into the streets of Kitale town on Friday to enforce the new curfew restrictions.
The officers politely urged residents to obey the curfew rules and head home.
At one time, running battles were witneesed between police and residents who were yet to close their businesses.
Some boda boda operators got in trouble when they defied the police order to clear the town.
Some of the riders arrested were forced to part with Sh500 to buy their freedom.
The officers who had mounted a louder speaker on the vehicle asked the residents to obey the law and go home early.
Covid 19 Time Series
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession