Unity talks take centre stage as Governor Laboso, senator address assembly
By Gilbert Kimutai
| October 19th 2018
Governor Joyce Laboso and Senator Christopher Langat yesterday addressed the county assembly and called for unity.
Dr Laboso reached out to the MCAs to support the Lake Region Economic Bloc Bill, saying the county stood to benefit from markets for agricultural produce. Dr Langat called for fair treatment of nominated and elected MCAs to end wrangling in the House.
Facility nets Sh120m from new technologyThe Rift Valley Provincial General Hospital has collected Sh120 million in revenue thanks to new system adopted in March.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs