IEBC flies to LochorApua polling station, fail to find the only registered voter
| Aug 9th 2017 | 1 min read
The only one registered voter at LochorApua polling station failed to turn up during Tuesday's voting forcing IEBC officials to go back “empty handed.”
The voter, Loitamoe Eripon, is from Turkana West Constituency.
IEBC officials who visited the station via a chopper to facilitate him exercise his democratic right had to go back because he did not show up at the station.
The region borders neighboring South Sudan.
Big losers in the Kenya 2017 General ElectionIn Bungoma, Governor Kenneth Lusaka may go home after his competitor Wycliffe Wafula garnered 172,441 votes (48,74%).
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties