Robbers break into missing Lawyer Simon Lilan's Office in Eldoret
By Standard Reporter
| January 18th 2017
Thugs break into missing Lawyer Simon Lilan's office in Eldoret and make away with computers and other documents.
Mr. Lilan had filed a suit to block the burial of former nominated MP Mark Too who died on December 31 last year at St Luke Hospital in Eldoret.
The missing Lawyer was last seen on 9th January 2016 and his family who were concerned about his safety reported the case to the police.
LSK President Isaac Okero had probed the police to investigate and locate the missing lawyer Simon Lilan.
Kenya has become a lawless countryI strongly concur with political analyst Makau Mutua's sentiment that Kenya has become a "lawless" country where public funds are looted and nothing is done
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio