Special report on Mark Too land saga
Prominent personalities and major institutions could lose billions of shillings following the recent High Court ruling that denied the late Mark Too's family ownership of a 25,000 hectares (61,776 acres) parcel in Eldoret.
By Silah Koskei | 4 years ago
Two more lay claim on controversial Mark Too's 25,000 acre farm
The row over ownership of a 25,000-acre land associated with former nominated MP the late Mark Too, deepened after owners of parcels within the expansive farm threatened legal redress to stop a group of squatters from invading it.
Fred Kibor | 4 years ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?