Man stabbed to death on a drinking spree
By BY JAMES MUNYEKI | October 8th 2013
BY JAMES MUNYEKI
LAIKIPIA, KENYA: A drinking spree turned tragic after a 26-year- old man was stabbed to death at Ol Moran in Laikipia west.
The man was allegedly involved in a fight over a woman when he was stabbed.
Area OCPD Francio Nyamatari said that it was still unclear who stabbed the man with a knife as he was found lying at the trading center unable to walk.
“He was rushed to the local Catholic dispensary where he was treated and discharged. However, upon reaching home, his condition worsened and was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital,” he said.
He noted that police were holding a woman believed to be entangled in the raw and was helping them with investigations.
“They had been drinking together and that is why we want her to shed more light on what transpired.We are still pursuing other people who they were drinking together with on the fateful day,” he said.
The body of the deceased was moved to Nyahururu district hospital mortuary.
Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Teen among suspects in Nairobi Southern Bypass attacks
By Kamore Maina
- Dust settles on mystery roof as land row resolved