Radio girl claims sexual harassment
| January 18th 2013
A female radio presenter is threatening to sue her boss whom she alleges has been sexually molesting her.
The media girl, working for a station based in Western Kenya, alleges that her colleagues have had to sleep their way to the top.
“Two of my colleagues were recently fired after they refused to yield in to our boss’s sexual demands. Since, he has been harassing me and I am afraid that my job is on the line too, as I have refused to give in to his advances,” the journalist, whose name we choose to shelve, told Pulse.
Musyimi’s rival disputes Mbeere South resultsOutgoing Gachoka MP Mutava Musyimi’s sole opponent Geoffrey Kinga’ng’i has disputed The National Alliance (TNA) nominations results in Mbeere South constituency.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat