Bobi Wine buys his wife a range Rover as Xmas gift
The self-proclaimed President of Uganja fondly referred to as Ghetto President, Bobi Wine, has raised the bar yet again in Ugandan showbiz scene.
The ganja planting and smoking artiste recently bought his wife Barbara Itungo a yellow Range Rover sports as Christmas gift. Barbie is over the moon about her Christmas gift. She was ecstatic after receiving the logbook at the Coin bond where the car was bought.
It is rumoured that his nemesis, Bebe Cool might be a little miffed by the development as he was the first celeb in Uganda to buy and popularise the brand. He even christened "Bafudde" to imply that he had silenced his critics.
Bebe Cool recently bought a Honda CRV for his estranged wife Zuena and is rumoured to be sharing it with her after his Bafudde broke down.
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike